Thursday, January 11, 2018

About Me

My name is Kaylene Wolfe, I am a Business Administration major at LBCC. I enrolled in this class because it is required for the transfer degree that I am working towards. I don't know much about marketing, but I am taking classes like this because I may not want to major strictly in Business Administration. I am curious to see if I become fascinated with marketing, and may want to focus more on marketing throughout my future in college. I am passionate about my job at Subway. I have been at that job since I was 16 years old (almost 3 years!) and am getting ready to move my life to Corvallis to assistant manage a store there. In a few years I am hoping to land a job as my boss' regional manager. I am also passionate about music, and was a percussionist in school from 6-12th grade. Hunting is also a passion of mine, and I love the thrill of chasing big bucks throughout the fall season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment